Mikhail Felton

Sundown X and Zv4 Review

133 posts in this topic

Cool vid! Cant wait to buy my X

1 person likes this

Saweet!

i love HexiBase and im glad he finally got this video out! i've been checking his channel like every day for the last 2 weeks lol can't wait for these things to come out!

i really hope there released july 26th. i can't wait for my zv4's.

yeah if I don't have my x 18 (farther behind that 10/12/15) im not gonna be happy... it sucks waiting haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By palaface
      Hello everyone! New to this particular forum. 
      I am looking to replace my old Rockford Fosgate T1 10D4 with something new. I ran the T1 for a long long time then stopped. I just don't feel it hitting in my chest like I remember. So hence the need to upgrade. I am running a Rockford Fosgate Prime R500x1d. Birth sheet says 633 RMS so real world I'm estimating 560 RMS. 
      I have seen the SA-10 rated at 500 RMS but I've seen conflicting details. I do not want to under power this sub. 
      I know the sd.3 is supposed to be more SQ based and has an rms rating of 500 rms.
      Obviously I would like whichever speaker I decide to have good SQ but I also want to feel it in my chest. I miss that feeling and watching everything in my truck shake.

Any opinions or advice in either direction would be much appreciated.

Thank you
    • By TeamHirshAudio
      Alright, I have a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 inline 6 I recently bought off craigslist that im re doing just for a "fun" vehicle. Im recently doing a stereo build on this thing that pretty basic, but my question is, what kind of enclosure should I build that will be loud, or heard from an outside standpoint?
      Equipment:
      - Aftermarket Head Unit
      - 132 amp Alternator
      - Big 3 upgrade
      - 8 JL audio 4" 2 way speakers
      - Dual 4 Channel amp for the 2 ways (one I found in my attic)
      - HiFonics Brutus BX1205D amp
      - 2-12" Alpine Type R (again found in my attic) In a prefab enclosure
      - Extra Battery in the back, all 4ga Power Wire

Everything is pretty much "thrown together" and was found the cheapest way possible. I am pretty good with subwoofer enclosures when it comes to making them, so I dont think there will something that will be too difficult. My goal isn't to get these the loudest I can, but more to make them sound good and be HEARD outside. Does anyone have any experience when it comes to this? Like something from a ranger or any other UTV? Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

• By audiofanaticz
      Here is a enclosure for a pair of CT Sounds Tropo 8v2 subs I just finished.
      Just need to get it packaged up and on its way to Lufkin Texas it goes!

Had to make a new port, I remembered the wrong and not the number I needed to cut off and the port came up too short. Glad I caught it before gluing it in otherwise the entire box would have to be rebuilt.

Didnt feel like cutting down my new 4by8 sheet of HDPE to make some router templates, so I just used some scrap wood to cut down to get the job done.
      Just a simple brace since the space was tight inside the box, adding a center line of the brace would reduce the opening down from 60sq inches and make it awfully close to the cone area and that is no bueno!

Cut out a second piece to beef it up without reducing the area, and hit it with a small Sweep bit.

Also used a medium sized Sweep bit on the end of the port.

Had to wait for some orders to show up so I could progress on the build, needed to measure the new style SMD terminals for the cutout, and was pretty much out of wire as well.

• By Allen Lancos
      browser keeps crashing so this will be done in sections.
      Let me start with saying this build was done in the sub 20 temperatures with occasional snow showers. I only had 3 days to complete build due to long work hours so it was kinda rushed! I came here looking for ideas on a new build to upgrade from my original 4 kicker comp cvr's and this is the results!

160 Ft" of 2/0 EB-Flex welding cable

2 XS D3100's

Sky High fuse blocks
      Sky High 200 amp fuses
      Sky High 1/0 oversided copper lugs
      Sky High shrink tube
      1 set of aluminum battery blocks
    • By jeepbass1
      So I purchased a 04 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain edition just recently and of course the stock sound system had to go lol.
      Right now the jeep has a 4" lift and some 31" tires on some M/T SideBiter wheels. Tinted 35% all the way around except for windshield which has a 35% 5" strip.

Stock Radio (Lame)

New Radio

Okay here we go Sub box 2 15's in a 7ish cuft box tuned to around 30.5ish hertz.

Kind of messy lol

2 american bass HD 15s dual 2 ohm

Okay so I still got tons of work to do lol should have way more pics tomorrow. Right now the sub box has about 1/2 a gallon worth of fiberglass resin and all corners and joints where wood meets wood have 2 layers of fiberglass and to top it all off I bed lined the whole inside of the sub box.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)