battery tender plus???

Anybody using the battery tender plus up here? I am going to be charging 3 d3100 and a d3400. Will the battery tender plus be enough?

I forgot to mention this in our pm convo, this is what Don is currently using on his, and plenty of other people use them as well. Don leaves his in the jeep with the outlet accessible so he can just plug it in at night and let it charge.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I use one but I am only charging one duralast gold. It works great for that little battery, but i doubt it could charge all of yours. It only charges with 1.5 amps of current. if all you want to do is maintain your batteries charge, then it might be worth a try.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

we have one at our local shop (Parts Plus) that i work at. we keep 85 batteries at 12.9 volts without any problems. Works great for keeping the voltage healthy on them,

Wow, sweet! Nevermind about not keeping up. go ahead and try it OP; they aren't that expensive, and sure have been great for my truck.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

I forgot to mention this in our pm convo, this is what Don is currently using on his, and plenty of other people use them as well. Don leaves his in the jeep with the outlet accessible so he can just plug it in at night and let it charge.

Oh okay. Thanks man I found one for a good deal on ebay. This is probably what I will be doing as well. Hopefully I can get this rebuild done soon I want to hit some shows before the season is over.

Edit: What is the resting voltage on his batts?

we have one at our local shop (Parts Plus) that i work at. we keep 85 batteries at 12.9 volts without any problems. Works great for keeping the voltage healthy on them,

Wow, sweet! Nevermind about not keeping up. go ahead and try it OP; they aren't that expensive, and sure have been great for my truck.

That is very good to hear!

He usually rests right at 13/13.1

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived