Sonic Electronix

Changing thread: Help me design the system i had questions about!

I want to say we paid like 150 for it and enough hardware to do 60-70 cars. its already paid for itself 10 fold.

it does come out very clean and very professional as well.

As for a shop it does benefit .but for a end user that's a lot of cash for couple grounds.

bought any good tools lately? almost all of them cost more then a grounding setup like this. Also, most people on this site change thier systems and cars like underwear. TL's are 700 plus bucks and rather worthless yet end users still buy those.
Yes I do buy good tools all the time..I'll get more use out of tools then that grounds kit ..

If you like that kit great.To me that's a lot of money.I can get same results spending way less money..

And if its a 50pc kit how do you get 60-70 cars out of it.

If nothing out seems like skipping the kit and just getting the wire brush would be a wise investment!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I want to say we paid like 150 for it and enough hardware to do 60-70 cars. its already paid for itself 10 fold.

it does come out very clean and very professional as well.

As for a shop it does benefit .but for a end user that's a lot of cash for couple grounds.

bought any good tools lately? almost all of them cost more then a grounding setup like this. Also, most people on this site change thier systems and cars like underwear. TL's are 700 plus bucks and rather worthless yet end users still buy those.
Yes I do buy good tools all the time..I'll get more use out of tools then that grounds kit ..

If you like that kit great.To me that's a lot of money.I can get same results spending way less money..

And if its a 50pc kit how do you get 60-70 cars out of it.

i have a kit that has more then 50pc and i have a ton of extra hardware, but again, i do it for a living not just 1 car, tons. Its no biggy to me as it makes my job easy and keeps things clean.

Archived