i took time to black out the chevy logo, the malibu ls writing, & the malibu symbol. They were a ugly chrome colour and the chrome was starting to peel of anywhooo.

9o7u.jpg

5ew8.jpg

b5ud.jpg

LOL, i ordered a pwx 6 four ohms thinking it was a set... So im stuck waIting till august to order one, probably gonna preorder it so its done and over with.

a5q5.jpg

2rn3.jpg

Love the quality makes me wanna order a bc 2000 if they werent so pricy. Btw amp is unknown as of now, i really want the Aq2200 but i know it wants more pwer than i can give it. I might end up ordering a refurbed 1500v3 off dbr.

20130408211033.jpg

me n my cousin stripped my trunk bare. And went ghetto xD

Money was tight and water was getting in from a corrosion spot we fixed with duct tape and masking tape aha.. watcha gonn do ?? leave it thats what !

So heres how it looks. xD

20130409163142.jpg

20130409163128.jpg

Why do one corner when you can do the whole trunk I thought of it like this too. It litterally peels off like nothing, so it acts like a layer for everything im putting in this trunk, not from water & looks neccesarlly thats what the carpets going back in for. If i wanna take my hard earned cash and buy another whip i can sell this still, its not permanent at all. the inside of that trunk will be brand spankin new once i peel that shitt off aha, sound deadner wont get stuck to the body of the car.. itll peel right off.

20130409170514.jpg

my 80a fuse. lol, ima keep the fuse holder obvs and just upgrade fuses. + the other holders ima have to buy. Saves me 12$ :P

20130409162945.jpg

carpet ripped oout lool]

20130409171857.jpg

we didnt stop there defiantly went even more ghetto using old blankets to stuff the wheel wells for extra insulation, who knows if it works but its in there. Same with the trunk hood, and the rear deck...

before i rippped that bitch out lol

20130409170500.jpg

20130409165702.jpg

stuffed under neath the 6x9s and all.

Sooo i took the car pretty much apart interior wise..

Giving me motivation lol and an idea of what im working with,

xmvz.jpg

8bzx.jpg

ran my wires for leds all neatly to my switch as well nect to my legs. It was real sloppy before, cant see it now. Guess thats what a little of time and effort will getcha xD

8urp.jpg

we didnt stop there, defiantly

last build was my malibu walled on a single skar 4500 @.33 daily

6 deka g31 batts Singer 330a alt 4 runs of 3/0 front-back

Three hdc3 15

Did a 154.6 this summer at Grassroots

Building a 99 yukon denali atm

?

18 from canada ontario

sososo,

ald4.jpg
more gutted car pics lol
3tql.jpg
Sun roof shot xD
b3du.jpg
jj93.jpg
Before i put any of those parts back on , besides the seat obviously lol im gonna pick out the ones i wanna paint shiny blaack, theres a couple dash peices that i havent took pics of that i really wanna do to. So im gunna do it all at once,
Also i have my father painting my rear deck for my car, its gonna be a rough black colour with a clear coat over top 8)
gonna try and get a stucco like texture without using anything but paint and effort :P
20130409165929.jpg
So the trunk looked like this 6 -7 hours ago. with carpet and junk in it lol, TORE it apart agaaaain, went ahead and took my book of measurments i had layed out and started my false floor to make the wire running clean, and the battery location simple, havent planned how im mounting my amp yet, i dont plan on hooking up those pwxs until i get the sub and amp wired up the back with a good read on the voltometer i go in my cloooset :D
The box will be tuned accordingly to how my boy derek from team asshole thinks it will work best, im assuming hell say sub up port to the side... but well see what he says when it comes time :D
Trunk layed out tryna figure out the best possible way to lay it out.
xr4o.jpg
Made sure that multiple runs of 1/0 would be able to run through where the spare would go, i cut the orignial cover for the tire compartment to make it flush with the 2x4s so it looks clean.
g8bk.jpg
This is how it looks from the trunk, the openings off to the right as you can telll, it can run multiple runs up to the batterys as well.
gf8g.jpg
backed up & took a picture iof it so you can tell,
I actually havent took a picture of it with the top on yet. Ill jet out and do that along with a few others.
but in the meantime
Heres what the boss Onyx 1600.2 looked like close up along with the xplod 10s, i had a capacitor as well, litterally gave it away cause i didnt like how ghetto it seemeed to be. It was from my xscorpion wiring kit i ordered.
h4rw.jpg
k02n.jpg
So as of now i need the basics...
-HDC3 15
-SUB AMP
-ONE MORE PWX 6.5
-HIGHS AMP
-ONE BIG ASS BATTERY FOR THE BACK BANK, ALREADY HAVE A BIG MOTO MASTER, PLANNING TO MOD THE TRAY FOR IT TO FIT UPFRONT PROPERLY
-1/0 WITH LUGS.
Once again im 17, trying my best to save for my hobby i wish i could go crazy with.
I have a car im trying to sell to make $$, along with 400 i got saved for the sub already, with another payday rollin through soon. Ill be starting my build sllowly but surley.
Rob,

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

Looking good bro. Very nice job on the bow-tie as well.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

How much trouble was it to get that rear deck out. I need to pull out mine to deaden it. My subs are shaking it apart. I have a 98.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Looking good man that jeep is sexy too and i feel ya being hard to get money im 17 too and i wanna do so much but cant afford it

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I appreciate it man, im trying my best to get it going without spending alot of money. All that work costed me 0$

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

I appreciate it man, im trying my best to get it going without spending alot of money. All that work costed me 0$

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

How much trouble was it to get that rear deck out. I need to pull out mine to deaden it. My subs are shaking it apart. I have a 98.

Man litterally its quite easy, just gotta pop the 6x9s out then all the plastic peices sitting ontop of the deck.

then just unhook the seatbelt from the deck itself and baaam. shes out.

note all your trim on each side of the rear window needs 2 be off too!

Looking good man that jeep is sexy too and i feel ya being hard to get money im 17 too and i wanna do so much but cant afford it

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

thanks so much dude! , yea bro but money will make its way xD sometimes it sucks but at least we dont go house payments er nytthhing.

If i could i would go total DD , dd m4a, with a few DD z15's carbon dustcap fully loaded , a million runs of 2/0 awg lol and lots of mids.

That jeep ran amazingly, the engine itself ran fine, but the computers shot on it its fkeed 0,0

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

usxz.jpg

the floor itself :)

q0ft.jpg

took me from 7am - 11am then i started on my ghetto rigged pods for my 6.5s to slide into my ex 6x9 holes :P

pics next time im at my fathers.

owbk.jpg

every hole is pre drilled then edged with a larger bit to give it a different look

measurmentsss

nmp8.jpg

8e0w.jpg

interior view, looks clean i think, itll look nice with 1/0 running thrruuu

:D

iz0b.jpg

rear deck

b6gd.jpg

xnhv.jpg

part of the seats that i took out for easier access and measurments

20xo.jpg

hacked up job some guy did on the 6x9 holes aha

bACK to tlking about fabrication,

ei6k.jpg

The malibu writing im keeping chrome, but the backsplash woodgrain is gonezo im gonna paint it shiny black as well :D

3o8b.jpg

wvg1.jpg

drrl.jpg

tape player that was on the factory stereo lol left it there until i can afford an eq and ffiber glass it in :D

1e0k.jpg

THe decks in there sloppy, ima take time to organize the wires back there, and fit it properly, kinda just wanna get a new dashkit that would have a little tray underneath the deck.

0rhk.jpg

kd r530 xD

Three hdc3 15

?

18 from canada ontario

Archived