FrontierGello Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 i was parking and some asshole hit my car Nissan Frontier 10" Cadence Midbass 8" Cadnece Midrange Bullet tweets 2 Re audio Sxx 15 Subs Mechman 270a 2 Re XT4000deV3 mono 1600 rms 1 Re XT400deV3 Bridged 350x2 2 Cadence 175.4 Bridged 350x2 Audiomaxx and Stinger 0,4,8,12 awg wires Dynamat sound deadeners My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...__+1999 +nissan
knowledge Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 damn that sucks man. insurance gonna cover it? i witnessed a drunk driver the other day side swiped a park car at about 40 he did not stop and kept going, everyone was clueless to what had happened cuz the guy was already gone. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
SilveradoDeath Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Man I would be pissed I had someone uit my front bumper and dent it about 3 years ago. Its still like that.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Try a plunger on that if ins. Won't cover it I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rockford96 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 That sucks man it looks like most of it could be pushed out still sucks though My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Yea a plunger or use a blow dryer get it hot but not too hot and then spray keyboard cleaner on it. But hold the can upside down an spray the liquid not the air. And it should pop back out if its not wrinkled. Or if you can't get keyboard spray use dry ice .
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Man I park way out to keep assholes off my truck. But I have 4,000 buck show quality paint job too. I swear I've got more lil dings an scratches from ass holes bumping it too my truck than I've done working out of it . People have no respect for others things nowadays.
Rockford96 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 ^^ i know nobody respects anything anymore i always park far out My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.