i have been seeing vids and liking the whole lifting trucks and putting big ass tractor tires, and i can see there is alot of work involved to lift something that high, so i ask why lift an s10 that high?? isnt it a very light truck and be able to flip over alot easier then the fullsize trucks?

didnt think of that nasty, i just thought they used the original frame, and somehow got the truck that high, really i dont know how to go about building one lol, eventho i know how to bag a truck haha

oh i know rather scrape the gound anyways lol, i was just thinking something different.. and alot easier to get ahold of a 4x4 since my mother has one and i could buy it off of her haha

I'll never understand bagging a truck. SUV different story.. but a truck..? Why not just buy a car..

just a hobby moreno 2wd u bag and let sparks fly, and yet you cant get any lower then the ground haha, u lift a truck and its like they say the sky is the limit... so 4wd u lift, 2wd you bag... also its just a hobby like spending all of your money on car audio, other people prefer bagging a truck and yet others like to make their truck into a monster truck, and go mudding break shit and fix it... its really what you want to spend your money on and what your hobbies are

Archived