Jump to content

I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(


Recommended Posts

Posted

Never ever leave a girl to be with another. Always have a girl to date before you go after the one you want. I think it's called rebound . It never works man. I left my girl after 13 years dated 2 girls before I went after the one I realy wanted. Now I'm married N super happy. Gotta have a buffer zone lol sounds weird but it's the truth . I'm not sure if this sounds right cause its hard to put in words

Posted

Never ever leave a girl to be with another. Always have a girl to date before you go after the one you want. I think it's called rebound . It never works man. I left my girl after 13 years dated 2 girls before I went after the one I realy wanted. Now I'm married N super happy. Gotta have a buffer zone lol sounds weird but it's the truth . I'm not sure if this sounds right cause its hard to put in words

X2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1153 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...