I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

Long story short, met this girl who is everything a guy could ask for so far, still feelin around and figuring her out. If you're with someone for quite a long time (5 years+) and "the one" comes along, what would you do?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

If you mean you're with someone now then the only thing to do is man up. Break it off with the chick you're with now for the guy who might be everything you need in this world. But then...grass is always greener type thing comes to mind, also the emotion love tends to fade out after time. Some people are in love with falling in love more than actually being in love. Falling in love, as the name implies (falling) requires no work whatsoever.

My advice. Fuck bitches, get money, threesome and post pics in 18+

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That's tough. Either you take it. Or it becomes a missed opportunity...

Shit idk lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if I was you, before I broke it off with my main squeeze id try the other chick out and get a feel for her and make sure its right before you go and fuck up 5+ years up for a feeling and it doesn't turn out right. Also if you think you've met miss right then you aint with the right chick in the first place imo. my 2 cents....Hope this helps and I hope it works out for the best for you.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

haha i wish it was 3some material but neither of them is fond of any vag but their own lol. The new girl is awesome, loves systems, wants a bigger one than she has in her scion, wants to customize it, already has rims for it. Bangin body, family is awesome, well the half i've met lol. I hear ya though thanks ht, any one else with input?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

I'd consider it fractured for now, main squeeze works nights, i work days. She wants an apartment i want a house. She thinks she wants kids one day the next is never, i have no need nor desire for kids now. She hates my system lol I mean yeah thats all the bad, there is good but since i can't think of it now, it's like a no brainer in a sense.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

unless there is a reason to let go of your current girl ..... why do it??? I mean unless you end up messing up and messing around with this new chick then just keep her as a friend, friends are great to have!

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived