Need Opinions On My Truck...

Ok well i've had this s10 for a couple month's now and since it would cost me about 5grand in my state to fix it so it would pass inspection, i went and got a different car and dont know what to do with this s10. it doesnt run real good but has good body work. i still havent been able to find rust. i dont want to give it to a junkyard. but cant find anyone that wants it. maybe donation? idk. but im running out of time. tags are expired and since im in apartments they dont allow me to keep the truck without legal tags on it.

why the hell would it cost 5 grand to pass inspection. I would go find a crashed s10 and rob the parts off of it then bag it.

ima guess floorboards are shot.

But what you can do is rent a storage shed for like 80bux a month if that. and put it in there untill you find a use for it. ;):(

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

ima guess floorboards are shot.

But what you can do is rent a storage shed for like 80bux a month if that. and put it in there untill you find a use for it. ;):(

nah floorboards are fine. theres no rust or anything. just little things like the passenger seat doesnt move back and forth so it needs a new bracket and shit. all together there were 24 things wrong with it

got any friends or family with a driveway you could put it in for a couple of weeks until you get it fixed up (assuming its stuff you can mostly do yourself at less than 5k)? in the meantime, make sure you are backed into whatever space you are parked in, at least that way any passing cars wont see your rear license plates with the expired date in plain view...

got any friends or family with a driveway you could put it in for a couple of weeks until you get it fixed up (assuming its stuff you can mostly do yourself at less than 5k)? in the meantime, make sure you are backed into whatever space you are parked in, at least that way any passing cars wont see your rear license plates with the expired date in plain view...

Yeah im parked so they cant see my tags, i think im just going to get rid of it.

put it on ebay. I have seen trucks in worse shape than yours sell for some nice change....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

put it on ebay. I have seen trucks in worse shape than yours sell for some nice change....

Dude..... that totally reminds me. :lol:

During World Finals in San Mateo, one of the Canadians wanted to buy my truck and offered me a $1000 cash right there for it. I told him nah I couldn't. Then he said your right $1500. StillI couldn't do it. Let me see if I can get a hold of him. He might be willing to pick that up.