johnarias15 Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 Hello, I was needing some help designing a ported sub box for a 2013 GMC Sierra Extended Cab. The subs are 2 8" Digital Designs 508 being powered by a Crossfire C3 501. I want to utilize the whole length of the truck underneath the seat to achieve the cubic space needed for the subs which I believe is around 2 cu. ft. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!! 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
johnarias15 Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 bump 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
severancej Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Get some measurements to help maybe a picture. 98' dodge ram 140A alt Big 3 XS D2700 JVC kd-r310 Rockford T500-1BDCP 2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz Rockford P400-4 2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9 2 Polk DB 5 1/4 2x layer dynamat all doors
Bradprobert Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 We will need you're max dimensions of your space and then I will be glad to help. [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
johnarias15 Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
johnarias15 Posted August 12, 2013 Author Report Posted August 12, 2013 Max dimensions probably 52" long, 14.5" deep, and 10" tall. Trying to make a box work 2 8"s but since I'm limited I can upgrade my 8"s to possibly 1 DD 2508 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
johnarias15 Posted August 20, 2013 Author Report Posted August 20, 2013 bump 2010 GMC Sierra SLE Texas Edition Sky High 2/0 OFC Wiring 2 Digital Designs 1508's Supercharged Digital Designs Door Speakers Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate Prime 300x4 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 SMD VM-1 XS Power D3400
Soccerballzs Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 There are a lot of pre fabricated boxes out there for you truck. Check Sonic Electronics for this thy may have one already complete. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.