fyi a Hub has the speed censor + what ever else included with the wheel bearing had many problems with my impala some ding bat put the damn thing in wrong abs kicked for no reason then throw a code

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

fyi a Hub has the speed censor + what ever else included with the wheel bearing had many problems with my impala some ding bat put the damn thing in wrong abs kicked for no reason then throw a code

Mine was doing that too. Still kept throwing the code for the left front sensor (the one that I had a shop replace recently). Took it to the dealership to have them look at it. Weird thing was was that when I got it back, the problem went away. IDK if they jiggled something and it "fixed" it or whatever.

Could just be a defective sensor in the replacement unit, or the wires going to the connector broke, or your wire harness could be damaged, or your brake control module could be going out

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived