Sonic Electronix

Getting a Trailblazer loud/Tricks to add db's

Everyone on here always says its very hard to get TB's loud. My question is what exactly is loud? Is there a certain db that its hard for them to reach over? I'm curious because I see it from many people on here. I have never metered mine and I know its not tremendously loud but I think it does good for what it is imo. The other part of this is are there things that have been done that have proven to work better? I know walls will get the loudest...but more like subs up port back type of thing, 4th order, etc. **I am not a box builder, but would always like to learn more**

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

In my sig... Subs up port back at 30hz. 12.5 cubes. Hope to one day upgrade to a aq 3500. Maybe a different box if something else is that much more effective. Will not wall it. Wanted to do 4 15's at first but can't fit it without a wall to my understanding.

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Where are you located? If in VA we can meet up and get you on my spl lab. Can't see your location because I'm on mobile

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

RidingTooLow, going off topic some, but based on your name have you dropped your TB?

No, my Trailblazer is stock height. I have a static dropped GMC sierra that rides about 1.5'' off the ground, like a 6/9 drop. I am wanting to lower the Blazer some though. A nice 2/3 drop or something. Chevrolet really made the ass high on these trucks.

Archived