Jump to content

02 Sequoia jbl replacement speaker size


Babyjuice

Recommended Posts

Posted

So my moms front speakers went out in her Sequoia and I can't find the size they are to replacement. One place says 6.5 the other says 6.75 so I just want to be sure before I buy anything. Also, if I put in new speakers will it be plug and play or is there anything special I have to do because of the jbl "system"?

BABYJUICE

Posted

Go to crutchfield.com. you can put in the ride and it will give you replacement sizes

Posted

i ran into this with a customer car. It's a strange size i think. 7.25" or maybe a 8" If you look online for the JBL replacment speaker they sell a "rebuild" for them. It's just replacing the surround. And the dealer is going to ask for your kidney and first born child for a new speaker (at least when i called).

For the customer that had already got the speakers....... which were wrong....... that best buy told him were direct fit, we had to make a ring adapter to make work.

Found link for the foam replacement http://www.simplyspeakers.com/toyota-jbl-speaker-foam-edge-repair-kit-fsk-7m-toyota.html

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...