4 10" P1's **video Uploaded** 3/7/2008

wow that's nice. i like that. what's it gettin wrapped in?

Vinyl but the guy wants to put padding on it im a lil iffy bout it tho I dont want it to be all poofy I want it to be stretched out pretty tight but well just have to wait and see.....Me and my brother in law were gonna try and knock it out but we knew it had to be stiched so I decided to go drop it off to the upholstery shop...

Vinyl but the guy wants to put padding on it im a lil iffy bout it tho I dont want it to be all poofy I want it to be stretched out pretty tight but well just have to wait and see.....Me and my brother in law were gonna try and knock it out but we knew it had to be stiched so I decided to go drop it off to the upholstery shop...

Did you go with the closed cell foam, or the regular soft, backed, headliner type foam?

I'm a really big fan, use it whenever I can... just depends on the application and the covering.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Man I honestly dont know I told him to use his best judgement...

Always a good call - Those interior guys are amazing.

I prefer closed cell for stuff that gets kicked and abused all the time (also exposed to the weather, or mud), like lower door panels. The regular foam is more forgiving on install, but dosn't seem to hold up to abuse as well.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived