Second Skin Audio

i have said what you needed. get 1 soundqubed sdc 2.0 or 2.5 10 12 or 15 (all handel the same power) and you can run it off the amp you have but if you get the 2.5 they will be slightly under powered and cost less but yes lower power handeling but match the amp better.

http://www.soundqubed.com/NEW-Street-Duty-SDC20-10-D4-Subwoofer-_p_68.html

http://www.soundqubed.com/Street-Duty-SDC25-10-D4-Subwoofer_p_10.html

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

What is better the Fi 10 or the sound qubed 10s?? I don't want to judge them by their prices. The price and quality of the sound qubed looks amazings... Also right now I have a ported custom box. Would I be able to re-use it for these subs and if not what dimension/setup will be required of the box to have these subs perform properly?? Also whats a good amp for two of these.. Im acutally considering replacing my JL after reading the reviews. Also would one of these over power what I have now??? Cause i might want to piece it out and just start out with one cuz money is kind of tight right now with college and everything...

What is better the Fi 10 or the sound qubed 10s?? I don't want to judge them by their prices. The price and quality of the sound qubed looks amazings... Also right now I have a ported custom box. Would I be able to re-use it for these subs and if not what dimension/setup will be required of the box to have these subs perform properly?? Also whats a good amp for two of these.. Im acutally considering replacing my JL after reading the reviews. Also would one of these over power what I have now??? Cause i might want to piece it out and just start out with one cuz money is kind of tight right now with college and everything...

Kinda cant ask what is better they both are good. As for the box working that i cant tell you (still learning that) but still post up your box specs so some one can help you with that. To your overpowering question i would say yes IMO. JL is a great SQ woofer (overpriced yes) but great. Its kinda up to you on what one you get as i said both are really good some people will say Fi is better some will say Soundqubed is better its all in the owner and what they like. I love my HDC3 12 but thats me.

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I guess my sub was slightly broken for years cuz after i fixed that tinsel lead the other day... MY SUBS STRAIGHT POUND NOW...They are the loudest ive ever heard them. and for some reason my lights stopped flickering as well , which is weird...since i still dont have a capacitor...Where can I buy a DB reader to see how loud it hitting???

You can get a really crappy one from raido shack but I would not trust it's readings. Just go to your next show and have them meter you

141 on music.

Archived