Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Being afraid of heights/falling isint something that you should force yourself to overcome IMO... If you're cool with heights then cool, but if not, being uncomfortable with your whereabouts while your working wont allow you to be focused and coherent at the job at hand. Just my .02

When I was doing roofing and high-rises, we would get guys that would think the same thing, that the money would make them okay with it, but working with them sucked because they were always super sketchy and would make stupid mistakes just because they were freaking out in their minds

not counting sweating like crazy with it rolling in your eyes and blinding you. Loose your balance or slip its over. Lots of things come in to play working these heights . Being scared to death is not good at all.
Posted

i will give you a heads up, I am not scared of heights. But when you are on a tower its a completely different story, Even though you have fall protection gear on its a scary feeling being 200+ feet up on a swaying tower. Just hanging there by your positioning strap with no hands haha.

Posted

well, I was talking to my parents and telling them everything about it and they brought up some good points about being so far away from the job,and by time I paid for gas and housing down there I would be bringing home less than or as much as I am now. I really do appreciate all of the comments and everything. Even though I'd love to try it and it would be some great scenery.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5491 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...