LEVENDIZ Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Hey guys, i have a BMW E92 coupe and i want to install a sub. I'm not sure about my budget just yet.. could i have a few options?Thanks, LEVz!
Soccerballzs Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Depends on what you are running. More info would help. Amp size 1 or 2 speakers. More Info. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
LEVENDIZ Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Depends on what you are running. More info would help. Amp size 1 or 2 speakers. More Info. Not currently running anything but stock system, looking at 1 sub and will also need an amp. Thanks
knowledge Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 well to give some pretty good options we need to know what budget u working with? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
LEVENDIZ Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 well to give some pretty good options we need to know what budget u working with? I'd say around $1000 for the sub and then however much a good complimentary amp would cost.
dfoland93 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 well to give some pretty good options we need to know what budget u working with? I'd say around $1000 for the sub and then however much a good complimentary amp would cost. That escalated quickly The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
LEVENDIZ Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 well to give some pretty good options we need to know what budget u working with? I'd say around $1000 for the sub and then however much a good complimentary amp would cost. That escalated quickly Alright, i'd like something that gives a nice hard hit with limited vibration? I've heard that you can buy a good quality 10" sub with a real thick rubber that gives this effect?
jarrius Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Soundqubed sdc2.5 10 and there 1200w amp run it at 2 ohms in a custom ported box. Edit: and its going to be hard to "limited" the rattle and vibes. Hitting hard and vibes go hand and hand. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
TaylorFade Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Soundqubed sdc2.5 10 and there 1200w amp run it at 2 ohms in a custom ported box. Edit: and its going to be hard to "limited" the rattle and vibes. Hitting hard and vibes go hand and hand. This is a BMW. Not a Tercel. And he said he has a budget of $1k for the sub. And that's your suggestion? Lol. OP- a budget of $1k for the sub leaves it WFO (wide fuckin open). you can basically have any damn sub you want with that other than something exotic like a DDZ or UL12. I wouldn't suggest more than maybe 1500w or so. Our batteries are beefy, but any more than that is pushing it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.