Sonic Electronix

You could do 18's however I don't think the extra work won't be worth the payoff.

It would be a little mo forgiving and easier to do the 15's 15's however will still take up most of the trunk of the car.

Box design can be more important then the equipment sometimes. The Zapco amps are also a step in the right direction, now you need to focus on the power supply. 4G ain't gonna cut it. And doing it half ass can mess up your gear and you could burn the car to the ground.

It's unfortunate that you got bad advise and a shady install. I hope you take some time to let the "real" knowledgeable people on here help you out.

ok that makes sense on the 18s. but are you saying go with fi q 15s or stick with my type r 15s and get a better box and all the other stuff?

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ok that makes sense on the 18s. but are you saying go with fi q 15s or stick with my type r 15s and get a better box and all the other stuff?

I don't see any reason to switch out the type R's. You never know if you really like them or not until you have the right box for them.

I think with the Zapco amps, the right wiring, and proper box and the 15's you have now you should be happy for awhile. Only upgrade when you have maxed out what you have now.

Boxes are easy and cheap to build.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I don't see any reason to switch out the type R's. You never know if you really like them or not until you have the right box for them.

I think with the Zapco amps, the right wiring, and proper box and the 15's you have now you should be happy for awhile. Only upgrade when you have maxed out what you have now.

Boxes are easy and cheap to build.

OK. SO YOU SAY BOXES ARE CHEAP AND EASY TO BUILD WHO IN THE SAC AREA DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR A BOX ?

/Rant

OK. SO YOU SAY BOXES ARE CHEAP AND EASY TO BUILD WHO IN THE SAC AREA DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR A BOX ?

I could but it would be awhile before I'm getting into anymore building. I haven't seen my garage floor in over a year now :(

I'm sure a REAL builder can get you going

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

there are lots of guys in Sac that could do a nice box for you, I would help you out but my plate is over flowing as it is.

i forgot i asked LSN2meBoom916 about one is he pretty good? yeah i kind of figured you were a busy guy thats why i didnt ask.

/Rant

I could but it would be awhile before I'm getting into anymore building. I haven't seen my garage floor in over a year now :(

I'm sure a REAL builder can get you going

yeah ill look around i know there is a shop up here called hangtown sounds but they are outrageous.

/Rant