30ft sky high 1/0

20 ft rockford 1/0

xs d3400

xs d1200

stock batt under hood

200 sqft fat mat

kenwood kvt-516 flip-out

and 70ft Sky high 14gauge speaker wire

Dude I have had a rattle pissing me off for years on my truck, sounds like a heat shield but I could never find it, Im going to look and see if it could be somthing similar on my truck, thanks for the idea.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

got a pair of aq 6.5's, hooked them up to HU @ 40 rms, god dayum they already sound loud and crisp! Can't wait to order the T-600, which is up next on my list along with another pair of 6.5's

I run my Soundqubed (AQ) componentsactive with 55wrms to the mids and the same to the tweets...the tweets get loud as hell active so I had to turn the gain down some but they are my number one pick for speaker sin the 100$ range for sure.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Dude I have had a rattle pissing me off for years on my truck, sounds like a heat shield but I could never find it, Im going to look and see if it could be somthing similar on my truck, thanks for the idea.

That's what everyone said to me, I replaced my cat and scanned the exhaust/engine/tranny numerous times. I ended up just saying fuck it, and recently it's been pissing me off so i put my hand all over the place and i felt a loose cover and screamed like a little girl cause I knew it was just something stupid, not a knocked off engine part inside my shit :nuts:

got a pair of aq 6.5's, hooked them up to HU @ 40 rms, god dayum they already sound loud and crisp! Can't wait to order the T-600, which is up next on my list along with another pair of 6.5's

I run my Soundqubed (AQ) componentsactive with 55wrms to the mids and the same to the tweets...the tweets get loud as hell active so I had to turn the gain down some but they are my number one pick for speaker sin the 100$ range for sure.

I can't wait to throw 100wrms at these babys, I'm wondering how the SS TW.3 tweets will sound in dis hoe ;)

Archived