Sundown Audio

Hey guys! My goal is to get loud and out do the previous set up I had. 2 15 l7 which sound like crap but must say they got loud in a 12 cube box

So I don't want lose that loud bass but I also wana gain in the sq department! So would 2 15 x be the choice for me or would I need 2 18 x?

This would be run off a zx2500 amp

Also we're and when can I buy these? I havnt found any websites carring these subs

12cu would be okay for a pair of 18s. I have my zv3/x18 in just undet 6.5cu and it slams. I would up power though. As for buying, most preorders have been sent out. I believe you have to find an actual dealer to get them.

Dude, they JUST came out. It's gonna take a little bit to start seeing them come around. These subs are built for brutal lows by the way, not the meter. Not to say they won't meter well, but they are not a tight gapped SPL type sub. These appear to be built for musical, low hitting preferences. They said an SPL version will be to follow in the upcoming months.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can't find any online dealers that are carring the x series! :(

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/x-series/

I am assuming that you know about the delay on the x-18's though.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

My brother has an X-15 and has it in a 3.75^3 box at about 30hz on an AQ 2200 at full tilt and it barely moved so he's going to try going bigger on the box to see if he can get a difference in it.

I could be wrong but I feel like if that sub isnt moving a lot, something else is wrong and not the box

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

No I do not???? What's that all about? And does that website have a savings code?

The last that I heard was the end of this month, so maybe next week? Check their faebook page to be sure (I can't, at work now...), Jacob is good about keeping us up to date. And, I don't know about any savings codes.

*EDIT*

And of course, they will ship out to everyone that pre-ordered first once they do arrive, so you are looking at a couple weeks.

Edited by -X-RaTeD-

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

My brother has an X-15 and has it in a 3.75^3 box at about 30hz on an AQ 2200 at full tilt and it barely moved so he's going to try going bigger on the box to see if he can get a difference in it.

I could be wrong but I feel like if that sub isnt moving a lot, something else is wrong and not the box

Its moving but not like it could be. That make more sense? Lol