genesis Posted July 28, 2013 Author Report Posted July 28, 2013 How much would it cost for me to get the seats exactly like yours (wen I say exactly, I mean I love your seats, except maybe red stitching be blue but yeah) in my 05 accordid guess like $750 ish? if you installed it yourself. if you were near me id happily help you.EDIT: Thats a regular kit. to do it in the same leather I used, in both quality and quantity would be significantly more $$$
RyanJ Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Honestly, I just want my cloth seats leather. I plan to keep the Honda as an economy car and sadly, it's the LX instead of EX (sunroof , leather , etc). Mainly, I just want good mids / high and make the interior super nice. I was saving up for a double din touch screen but with 400-509$, I rather spend it on interior MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
knowledge Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 the interior looks great man? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
TylerParrish Posted July 29, 2013 Report Posted July 29, 2013 Wow, that's some nice work man. Never really cared for leather over cloth myself, there's too much sun where I live I guess. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
genesis Posted July 30, 2013 Author Report Posted July 30, 2013 thanks Knowledge and Tyler! Tyler- I understand! different strokes, as they say:-). the car had factory leather, fwiw. was just trashed! I live in Oklahoma, so I know what ya mean! Ryan- with that budget, I think you really could get something done at a local shop! where are you located?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.