genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Well, almost, lol. Since my wife and I are both furloughed, ive had more time to finish the small things around the house, and more importantly, on my project car. I redid my seats a year ish ago, and did my headliner not terribly long after.. But then I got busy, and the small stuff went to the back burner. Now ive been using my off time and got the remnants of the work done! Heres whats i finished yesterday/today.. Now I get to put it all back together.. if it ever stops raining Anyway, not a super importnant post, but im excited!
genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 FYI: I will be steaming the leather side of the sunvisors to tighten up the minor wrinkles in the leather, I JUST finished them, so its not settled yet.
Moreno93 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Looks good. What area are you in ? its raining here in CALI -_____-
genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 thanks! im in oklahoma city, ok. Its juuuuust sprinkling enough that I dont wanna mess with it. laying on the wet ground has no appeal to me, lol
Emmet Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 I'd be careful using the word finished there's always something else. Looks good though i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
shogen Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 looks great man! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
genesis Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 I'd be careful using the word finished there's always something else. Looks good though Man that is the truth.. I am thinking of changing some things.. but i dont know how much more i could actually wrap in the car, LOL looks great man! Thanks!
genesis Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Damn, i guess this post doesnt make much sense, withough seeing the rest of the interior, lol. Here are some pics of my interior as it sets currently! All 4 seats are heated, and have built in massage function. Made of an amazing italian leather, used in high end private planes, and yachts.. Love em. I know its not perfect, but i did it myself.. always improving! Now, a question- Red seatbelts.. think they would look good or terrible? Im trying to keep it fairly classy and understated, but i feel like that would "pop"
Evan_P Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 I think the red seat belts might be a little too much. The red logo and piping set off the interior nicely as is. So my question for you. When do you want to do mine?
Joseph Chambers Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Damn, i guess this post doesnt make much sense, withough seeing the rest of the interior, lol. Here are some pics of my interior as it sets currently! Gosh - I didnt know anyone in OKC was into interior. I used to live in N May on 61st Pl. Never seen anyone with anything outside of speakers, custom. Good job man! However, that different blue - I'm not sure how it will look. Show pics when you're done. Oh, btw - where did you buy your fabric? Online? Where? HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120milDSP: AudioControl DM 810 Project Build Log Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.