looks like i am going to do the tranny mount under the battery box to soon.

Making noise, or just mileage and age? If you haven't changed the passenger side motor mount yet, I'd do that one first.

I saw mazda3forums mentioned earlier. Are you registered over there?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

looks like i am going to do the tranny mount under the battery box to soon.

Making noise, or just mileage and age? If you haven't changed the passenger side motor mount yet, I'd do that one first.

I saw mazda3forums mentioned earlier. Are you registered over there?

i tried to about 3 years ago and never got the validation email XD

i did 2 of the 3 mounts so far

Try registering again. If you have any issues, just PM me over there (same screen name). I'm a moderator, and can get it sorted out.

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

• 4 weeks later...

Subbed to your Youtube vids man, and have been browsing. I'm about to bite off installing a four channel amp, so that vid you made on running wires through to the doors will come in handy. Think I'm going to drill through the Molex plug and run through the stock boots.

PS, did you ever register over at Mazda3forums? If so, I must've missed you.

Build Thread

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

did the tranny mount

Doing mine next weekend. One of these days, I gotta get back to the business of my audio install, but any day it isn't raining its ass off down here it is eyeball bleeding hot. Hate the summers down here in Louisiana.

Build Thread

did the tranny mount

Doing mine next weekend. One of these days, I gotta get back to the business of my audio install, but any day it isn't raining its ass off down here it is eyeball bleeding hot. Hate the summers down here in Louisiana.

ah crazy

• 3 months later...

Probably the end of the build blog after this crash but who knows have to wait for adjuster to see if its worth fixing

Archived