Jump to content

Kevosinn's van....8 ZV4 18's, 4 ns1's, steel roof, EMF audio help. last pages


Recommended Posts

Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

Yea and its still stupid loud now. When he seals it off, it's going to HURT.

Posted

Yea and its still stupid loud now. When he seals it off, it's going to HURT.

just outta curiosity what's the frequency range like tuned to 37? Sounds like the high notes from the song taking chances were lacking

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Still have a lot of tweaking to do. This was the first run basically

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted
yo. that shiit made me speechless... kevin, you-da man hands down. the lows made me drool

Haha thanks!!!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Hey man did you get your new set of decals yet?

Posted

Hey man did you get your new set of decals yet?

Ya they are awesome!! Ill post pics tonight

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Still have a lot of tweaking to do. This was the first run basically

either way though.... lol another 10k and shits gonna go down haha awesome build dude, looks great and I'm sure it sounds great too!

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Yea and its still stupid loud now. When he seals it off, it's going to HURT.

just outta curiosity what's the frequency range like tuned to 37? Sounds like the high notes from the song taking chances were lacking
I highly doubt a bandpass to 37 Hz and I also highly doubt it's lacking output.

On a side note: Great job Kev, work is killer like always. Keep it up. I hope to hear it in person at some point :D

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Yea and its still stupid loud now. When he seals it off, it's going to HURT.

just outta curiosity what's the frequency range like tuned to 37? Sounds like the high notes from the song taking chances were lacking
I highly doubt a bandpass to 37 Hz and I also highly doubt it's lacking output.

On a side note: Great job Kev, work is killer like always. Keep it up. I hope to hear it in person at some point :D

I don't mean to sound like I'm talking down on the setup, I'm super jealous of this and the truck. I do believe he said its tuned to 37hz and I'm just wondering how the frequency range is being tuned so low cause I believe 4th order bandpasses have fairly steep cutoffs

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...