So what kind of Dyno numbers is everyone putt'n down and what kind of mods got you there?

Dyno'd the truck today on a local dynojet, both stock and with a test set of honed injectors.

Stock - 289hp - 523tq

Custom Injectors 371hp - 734tq (Egt's started getting to hot and we had to shut her down)

Next run I am going to put on a new turbo and then throw the injectors back in a see how she performs.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Must be a ford...lol

Scratchy, I know that is a european calculation, but how does that equivilate to HP..I don't remember the conversion, If my math is right, thats like 91hp?

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Last time I dynoed it was like some.....

248hp 324lb/ft tq <~ That was the 302

387hp 421lb/ft tq <~ That was with the 351, but now it's back to the old 302 due to MPG  :'( :'( :'( :'(

yeah 91.sumthin

Its a hyundai getz 1.3 with some "minor" mods.

Stock it makes like 50 sumthin kw's  :(

damn does it get good gas milage at least?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

;) 2006 yamaha 686 raptor... high compression piston, race cams with a custom grind for LOW end, and titanium valve springs, and custom porting for optimum efficiency.                                                         before= 47hp                                                                                after= 56hp                                                                                  runs great on pump gas (92 octane)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=