Tribe Called Bass Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I ordered a pair on friday, has anyone heard a pair or even better, own one? I wondering how deez babys are gonna sound on a RF t600
AMI CUSTOMS Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I own 10 of them, have 2 in my truck right now and I love em, very loud and clear. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Tribe Called Bass Posted July 30, 2013 Author Report Posted July 30, 2013 Hell yea homie, I'm just discouraged by the looks and the price! (; I wonder what their tweeters sound like.
zydrix Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Hell yea homie, I'm just discouraged by the looks and the price! (; I wonder what their tweeters sound like. Make sure u put there tweets on a good crossover, but there tweets do sound amazing!! Especially for the price. I had 4 of them, my buddy has 4 of them, an now my bro has 4 of them, never had any problem with them, sounded great every time. An they are LOUD! My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.