big dee Posted July 31, 2013 Report Posted July 31, 2013 Tylerfade runs these subs and knows about em . Corrected
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Lots of people run them here in the South. ...well, I should say lots of people in the lanes run them. Didn't Bo Carriga have 8 10" Tantrics in his Ranger? (after he had the REs) Doing Street Beat at some crazy number- on 15k watts I think. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Berries53 Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 Yea I see a lot of the big bass heads around here running them but I've never had the chance to hear them yet. Colin where you from man?
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I'm in north la you guys live around this way?
ludeman Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I love mine! Putting up my highest numbers yet. Ray 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10 Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters Northstar D3100 in the rear
Berries53 Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 I live in Crowley la. About 15 miles west of Lafayette. Where you from dee?
Azagtoth502 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Know of a few that have poorly glued surrounds pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Berries53 Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 See I've never heard of that problem. I've been talkin to sum of the guys on there team and they've never had a problem with them. But shit does happen from time to time.
Raptorman Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Great woofers. My friend did a 151.5 in his jeep on two HDD 12's iirc. On a bc5500. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.