Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Tantric Subs?


Berries53

Recommended Posts

Posted

So what do y'all guys think about this company? A lot of people down south run them and they lovem. I was actually thinking bout gettin sum recones for my lvl 3s. Just curious what y'all's opinions are about them?

Posted

There's a build over here in Australia called "The Volkea" (Volvo 900 series station wagon) that has a pair of HDD 18" on 14k doing 158 burps, they seem to handle power perfectly fine :)

Posted

Damn lol yea they do seem to handle power good. Most of the big bass heads in southern Louisiana are running them. I think they are based out of Louisiana sum where.

Posted

I have heard them, an they get DAMN loud! This is just my personal opinion, but probably one of the best subwoofer brands on the market.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Posted

They are still too new for me to pass judgemebt on. Plus last I looked their website wasnt updated so I couldnt reslly get a feel for them spec wise.they look badass thats for sure

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I believe the owner is ronal, who designed a lot of the big boy woofers in the day, tsns, ss xxx etc. never used them and I find the tantric sticker more than cheesy, but they seem to put up numbers!

Posted

They seem to be nicely built woofers I saw a few people back in april running them and they were making some noise :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

murph makes these subs like tanks. from what ive seen they handle power very good and sound darn great as well, not to mention they look awesome.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...