Christian Lowery's Ranger 4th Order Walkthrough Wall,DD M4s, Steel Cage, (12 12s?)

this looks like a good one, sub'd

:popcorn:

Thank you sir, just trying to hang with a big boys

completely understand. I too am anticipating rebuilding to hopefully be a heavy hitter. If I don't break 150 then I will be upset lol

Edit: What was your previous build?

this looks like a good one, sub'd

:popcorn:

Thank you sir, just trying to hang with a big boys

completely understand. I too am anticipating rebuilding to hopefully be a heavy hitter. If I don't break 150 then I will be upset lol

Edit: What was your previous build?

Previous build was 4 SA 15s on a SAZ 2500. I got a 150.7 sealed up with that one. I enjoyed it, but I knew if I wanted to add power/bigger subs it needed to be rebuild. I called.it.my learning wall.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Test fitting the bottom of the cage, Ill say its a solid 80-100lbs, and its awkward, one of my cuts didnt line up perfectly, so the cage is sitting a bit far forward, so now it's kinda wedged in place. Going to have to wait on Dalton to get over here and help me get it out, atleast I know where it needs to be cut at now.

Once I get it out, fenderwells will be welded back up, repainted on the underside, and the cage finished.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Took some time and tried to get the carb cleaned up some on this ATC 70. 110cc conversion, totally worth putting time back into.

IMG_20130429_192730_zps9206241c.jpg

Fenders wells are in the process of being welded back up

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Nothing picture worthy today guys, cut the fender well some more, ran out of 3" die grinder wheels. Should have the fenders done soon and the cage will be dropped in, failed my goal of getting it done this weekend.

Probably going to take a day or 2 and clean/organize the garage, its only 11' wide so the least bit of clutter makes it impossible to walk.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

After weekend update: Got some grinding done, getting some supplies to get through the next stage of the build, no pictures yet again, I will get some when I get wood. Funds getting low so itll be a week or 2 before another update. Things should pick back up when we get the fabrication done, college starts in a week or 2, Ill be going locally, but it will slow things down also..

I'll try to keep you guys updated on it's status

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Archived