tech n9ne new album "something else" OUT NOW

I yanked out my system the night before this album dropped . Can't wait glut the re build just so i can get this album

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Yea we've been talking about it in the Strange Music thread but no harm in another. Since this one is about the particular cd then maybe it'll bring in more people. Loved the album though. Only songs I don't care for are Dwamn and With the BS. All others are great with my favorite being Straight Out The Gate or Fragile. If he would have replaced those two subpar songs with Colorado and Drowing then I think the album itself would've been perfect.

Wicked fucking album. Love the collab with Serj.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Yea we've been talking about it in the Strange Music thread but no harm in another. Since this one is about the particular cd then maybe it'll bring in more people. Loved the album though. Only songs I don't care for are Dwamn and With the BS. All others are great with my favorite being Straight Out The Gate or Fragile. If he would have replaced those two subpar songs with Colorado and Drowing then I think the album itself would've been perfect.

I agree man, no album is perfect tho lol but I'm very impressed with it, I normally never listen to a cd over and over and this one I do

Archived