Car just shutoff on me while driving!

that happened to me too i was driving then i was gonna take a right onto my street but my steering wheel locked and i was like wtf??? my engine shut down but my headlights were on and my radio was bumpin so i had no clue but it had something to do with the battery i replaced it cause it was gettin old anyway hasnt happened to me since

Well, looks like your not alone on that one Ernesto.  A week after I bought my S10 with 50,000 miles,  the EXACT same scenario you described happened to me twice!  And it happened in the same place--at a stop sign near my house, fairly hard braking too.  Checked battery connections and stuff (everything looked ok, !knock on wood)....new fuel filter, clean air filter, injector cleaner.  Hasn't happened since.  Regardless, I was a little weirded out.

do you have the eddie bauer expedition? dont theyhave some sort of governor on that?

Yeah I got an eddie bauer but the governor had nothing to do with this for sure...

I was only do about 2,500rpms and 20mph :-[ I've done 100mph in this car and it goes up to about 6,000rpm

Well today I was on the highway going to a crazy sale a store had...doing around 60mph and I started accelerating to pass some cars and the engine kinda like choked and didn't want to go like it was trying to stop..

Immeditetly an orange light lit up and kept blinking for like 30seconds, then just turned off and every thing after then was normal...Me and my friends all took a shit :o Breaking down in the middle of the highway with all the careless drivers in Miami wouldn't have been fun.