Jump to content

Carl Casper Show Pics


IH8PunkRok

Recommended Posts

Posted

my name is in that sub for the audio system lol

myfriend wanted it so we both entered

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I got to upload a vid from the low rider contest some idiot tried to 3 wheel before he pulled out and ran strait into that orange monte carlo...man i thought i was gonna see a fight.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Posted

I got to upload a vid from the low rider contest some idiot tried to 3 wheel before he pulled out and ran strait into that orange monte carlo...man i thought i was gonna see a fight.

Damn I guess I missed that. Must have left to early !!!!!

2002 XLT

22" Greed Envy

4-Optidrive 15's

Optidrive 6000d

2 Alphacell Batts

logo.gif

teamdailyloud-1.jpgLuckyslogo.jpg

http://www.teamdaily.com

http://www.mecacaraudio.com

http://www.luckysautosports.com

Posted

Only have a couple photos because the females had a camera and I didn't bring one. So, they're of me of course.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

Posted

I got the same scores and awards both nights lol. 2nd place and phat 15. I'm going to work and try to get in the 148's, that's my goal for the season.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

Posted

I got the same scores and awards both nights lol. 2nd place and phat 15. I'm going to work and try to get in the 148's, that's my goal for the season.

It was cool seeing you there Lakota. This is 9512ds from ca.com.

Posted

Posted Image

good to have u i saw u do ur run

sounded pretty dam loud to me

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

dude no offense to u or anything if ur friends with him but, that kid on the right annoys the hell out of me

good to have u though i saw u do ur run

sounded pretty dam loud to me

That's weird, everybody else likes him?? Why does he annoy you? You should have told me that you wanted to hear it, I let a bunch of people sit in it.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10103 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...