Jump to content

KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)


Recommended Posts

Posted

What years the jetta man? And what equipment? I prob missed it somewhere in another thread i imagine it sounds like a wall which is badass

It's a 2000 passat, equipment is in the above post. No wall is going in here lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I always wondered where your build log was. I'm tuned in man. Maybe when your build is finished and I finish mine we can swap demos. I'm about an hour outside of raleigh.

Posted

Damnit.

It's a finely tuned masculine machine lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I always wondered where your build log was. I'm tuned in man. Maybe when your build is finished and I finish mine we can swap demos. I'm about an hour outside of raleigh.

Well the plan is to just build every thing up here in NC. Then when I move to MI I'll put the equipment in.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I always wondered where your build log was. I'm tuned in man. Maybe when your build is finished and I finish mine we can swap demos. I'm about an hour outside of raleigh.

Well the plan is to just build every thing up here in NC. Then when I move to MI I'll put the equipment in.

Dang....

Posted

I will be coming down here though to visit family, I'll try to plan my trips for when there's shows in the area.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I will be coming down here though to visit family, I'll try to plan my trips for when there's shows in the area.

I'll definitely be at all the shows.

Posted

Either towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year after taxes. I just need to see the number I'm comfortable with in the bank.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1000 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...