3200 rms amp, high quality batts, but not alt? Ergggg.......

I have a hifonics colossus which needs 14.4 volts to be exactly 3200 rms. Im getting around 12.7-13.11 depending on how well my batterys are charged, length played ect, so im only getting like 2500-2700 rms. But I know this isnt healthy for the amp. I have an hc2000 and an hc 2400(this ones hooked to the amp) and it all has zero gauge, and proper grounds. I know I need an alt, but i have an old acura legend , so the bigger alts wont fit, according to mechman, without fabrication. I dont see all this money, and money for fbrication being worth it for a few hundred watts. Id rather use the money for a new amp lol. I know its not good to mask a problem, but does anyone have any tips or suggestions to make it better

Amp rated at 12v

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Lol thats like a 20 percent increase in power, for round 600 bucks, its worth a shot though!

Lol thats like a 20 percent increase in power, for round 600 bucks, its worth a shot though!

You will ever get problem´s with your tiny alt and the wattage that you have. A normal alt have a reserve of 20-30%+.

Your amp can draw 300 amps, in reality he draw´s 150-200 amps. This is much more than your alt can do. Your batt´s give you a reserve,

but with this wattage you will have them all vew day´s on the charger. If you only go with your batt´s go down to max. 1.5 K watt RMS.

And still could it be that you get after a playtime voltage issues. Without a bigger alt there is normaly a reserve of 20-40 amp´s, what is

enough for a normal used 700 watt amp.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived