DCPowerOhio Posted August 7, 2013 Author Report Posted August 7, 2013 Yep got 370 amp alt and 3 xs 7500s coming in the mail. I mean i still have a few weeks to build the wall just want it to be loud and alot of air Quote
DCPowerOhio Posted August 7, 2013 Author Report Posted August 7, 2013 Dimestions to play with are 42"w 32"h 22d Quote
Dailyspl Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Kinda like mine! I'm doing 4 level 6's on 2 10ks in a c pillar wall with a standard slot port down the middle stunned to 28hz. Quote 99 expedition Two 15 inch dc audio xls Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon) 0 gauge big three(soon) Yellow top,(more batts soon)
OrionStang Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Here is a starting point, but you really should have doubled alls all around and at least a triple baffle. Like I said before, you're in over your head. Got more money than knowledge. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
727Designs Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 (edited) My shell is all 1.5" with 1 1/2" angle iron at all seems, then strip steel and 2x4 bracing on outside and roof, bottom bolted to floor. Baffles are 3" and rear wall is 2.25". I'm running 4 on a pair of 9.0's using right at 6.25 net per sub and it seems to be working well. Still finishing trim work, trying to calm the roof and windshield down, but as of right now I have yet to find anything it didn't play well. Edited August 9, 2013 by 727Designs Quote -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.