Ba55h3ad651 Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Alright everyone I got 05 trailblazer ls and I want do some nice door moun speakers but I need your guys expertise in how build it and what do you think I should with? I was looking at sundown and they look very nice and I'm not trying spend grand on just the doors lol not that rich yet but I just have say I never done fiber glassine so the less I guess the better. But thanks for all the help you guys never let me down:)
n8ball2013 Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 You dont want to spend a grand better get real good at glassing. Otherwise it would be a grand per door for someone to do THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
big dee Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Try watching YouTube videos lots of info an very helpfull
SoCaLBaMF Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 How many mids are you going for in each door? If you still want to use the seat controls and if your mids are really deep, modifying of the door skin metal might be needed. Gets a little tight down there. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Ba55h3ad651 Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 I was looking at it and I'm think one 8 and like 2 super tweeters and 3 6.5 in each door but i don't know what brand yet
Guest Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 I was looking at it and I'm think one 8 and like 2 super tweeters and 3 6.5 in each door but i don't know what brand yet guy with a TB around me has 2 10's in each door i think. DD mids. and a tweet in each A pillar and one next to the two mids in each door. so 4 mids 4 tweets. sounds nice and you can hear it clearly over him doing 155's.
Ba55h3ad651 Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 Alright thanks man I think I might do that. Now time to just research on YouTube hot to fiber glass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.