Sundown Audio

Taramps

ChevyBoy95

The taramps are some very powerful amps I Owned 2 hd8k's and 3 1300.2's and its definitely puts out the power I'm selling my taramps now because I wanna run all crescendo because I have their speakers. But I never had a problem if your interested in the amps text my i have 3 1300.2's 2 brand new. 1 1300.2 is pushing 2 pwx 10's and 8's at 4 ohms bridged. Very reliable amps

BANG TIL YOU BREAK!

• 2 years later...

hey guys I'm new to the post I want to run a DSP1600 by taramps for my zv4 15 @2ohms(daily setup)32hz. My stock system charges back to 14.4v and maybe 14.8v i have never seen it hit below 11 v.However i have been running an american bass phantom 4000 which is maybe putting out 700rms at 2 ohms i was told or i have seen in my reviews so i dont know what type of voltage i would really see . Any input sorry to revive this

SUNDOWN AUDIO ZV4 15

AMERICAN BASS PHANTOM 4000

4.3 cubic feet MDF TUNED for 32hz

2011 VW JETTA SEL

STOCK ALT

LOWERED and SLOW

SOUND DAMPENED TRUNK AND DOORS

Taramps have too much distortion and can't be tuned with a DD-1. That would stop me. On Tony D's FB page the owner of Taramps did say they are working on cleaning up that signal in the next year or two. So they working on improving their amps.

Taramps have too much distortion and can't be tuned with a DD-1. That would stop me. On Tony D's FB page the owner of Taramps did say they are working on cleaning up that signal in the next year or two. So they working on improving their amps.

Sorry I'm kinda green into the lingo I've been out the audio game for almost 10 years. What is a DD-1? This issue is with the DSP1600 or their entire product line?Someone suggested the

TARAMPS HD3000 2 Ohms Class D Amplifier HD30002 instead of the DSP because the DSP was fire prone?

SUNDOWN AUDIO ZV4 15

2011 VW JETTA SEL

STOCK ALT

LOWERED and SLOW

why is everyone taking cover? Sorry I googled the dd-1 the distortion detector by steve meade . you could have answered

SUNDOWN AUDIO ZV4 15

2011 VW JETTA SEL

STOCK ALT

LOWERED and SLOW

Let's just say the Taramps is know to start fires and have a High distortion level. I am not an electrical engineer so I will allow others to explain the difference between Brazilian amp and Korean amps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPjHti5PyXw

Archived