swishahouse22 Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 i would check ur field wires on the alt two skinny wires [media][/media]
swishahouse22 Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 my alt was reading 11.8 then i found it was a red wire from the alt that goes to the ign switch [media][/media]
Polarbear Posted August 9, 2013 Author Report Posted August 9, 2013 ok so I took it down to the mechanic the alt is burnt up and I put on a new tensioner.. I learned a lot of stuff today.. well I'm going to call mechman.. 02 impala VM-1 2 dc 12 xl's RF t2500bdcp Second skin damp pro Kenwood head unit 240 mechman alt d3400 in the front d3100 in the rear 50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0
big dee Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 no its in great condition but the middle pulley wobbles a bit.. and the belt is a bit loose...i bet your idler pully is shot or water pump is going out . Ether way font drive till you fix it
SnowDrifter Posted August 9, 2013 Report Posted August 9, 2013 ok so I took it down to the mechanic the alt is burnt up and I put on a new tensioner.. I learned a lot of stuff today.. well I'm going to call mechman.. Sounds like a good day ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.