Thanks for all your support- everyone.

I can remember (as cynical as I can be sometimes) not liking hearing "sorry for your loss", but when you're in a time like this, hearing it with sincerity from you guys is such a big help. All I can say is thank you so much.

I've been so busy at my folks trying to help my mom, and getting raped by the funeral home and cemetary I haven't been online today. 2k for a basic casket, and a grand total of over 10,000 dollars. the only casket they had cheaper was 1200, and it looks like someone threw it together, coated it with filler primer from a can, and slapped a shed lock on the front. They really know how to wrench every dollar from people when they're at their most vulnerable and emotional state. Funeral is at 2pm Thu, viewing 6-8 wed night. My bro and I are fine, just trying to help my mom through these next few tough days. No matter how prepared you think you are, it's just not as I imagined.

Thank so so much for everything guys. It means the world.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3