Sonic Electronix

Clock is ticking jay, lol. Shoot me a text.

Tick. Tock. Will I ever finish my 63+ system?

:(

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There alive enough to threading to sue me for using there logo lol

wtf? elaborate?
Well as most of you know i make stickers with carbon and we used there logo but changed it for the customers needs because the don't make sticker that are worh a fuck we posted a pic of the new logo and then a few hours later got a big thing that they will sue if we don't take the photo down off fb that was a few weeks ago

GuEMAcB.png

Ah, lol. He was a bit more receptive when I emailed him but you know...like always...lol

There alive enough to threading to sue me for using there logo lol

wtf? elaborate?
Well as most of you know i make stickers with carbon and we used there logo but changed it for the customers needs because the don't make sticker that are worh a fuck we posted a pic of the new logo and then a few hours later got a big thing that they will sue if we don't take the photo down off fb that was a few weeks ago

I guess that is one way for to get in contact with them

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

On another forum, there seemed to be a lot more activity from Nick at Fi but not on here... but it isn't like everyday type stuff either

LOL, so all that shit we've been fed for the last 6 months about "big changes" and "great things" going on at AA/Fi has all been bullshit.

are we talking about nick at fi being ndmstang? if so, I don't see him coming back as a good thing :(

So if they build the subs for them y is it such a hassle to get ahold of aa that makes the same subs with different labels?... I don't understand the whole multi brand on one company thing. If one brand has great CS why don't the other 2?

a few things.. they arent "the same subs different labels". not even close.

and ssa is an ENTIRELY different entity than fi or aa. they have great cs.. because they're ssa.

Because they don't have to sit there and build or tool. Let's not get carried away now, lol

Archived