basshead25 Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 LOl yeah i know. I can always change brands. Just seeing if i can really get this 9518 Working in here. Just getting some input thats all. I do like the idea of 12s. But these single sub setups are nice.
Bump4life Posted August 13, 2013 Report Posted August 13, 2013 12s or 15s in the trunk for the win Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
basshead25 Posted August 13, 2013 Author Report Posted August 13, 2013 Yeah that's what I'm thinking Lol
basshead25 Posted August 18, 2013 Author Report Posted August 18, 2013 Hit 146.2 outlaw and 145.4 sealed . ....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.