Ninja DESTROYING his 150+db Trunk Car! MUST SEE!!!

Was that Hanna ?

Looks good Nij ....

Yes that was Hannah... She is the only female allow to demo the fusion (besides shelly, and my baby girl caleigh) , plus she loves ninja ;)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Was that Hanna ?

Looks good Nij ....

Yes that was Hannah... She is the only female allow to demo the fusion (besides shelly, and my baby girl caleigh) , plus she loves ninja ;)

:roflmao: Yes sir. She told me that on FB..lulz...... Sweet bro. :drink40:

would it be acceptbale to try 2 15s each in 3.25-3.5 net??

:No:

Honestly I have said this 15x times that I would be louder with 12's than with 15's. Neither of my setups are in the proper boxes with enough port to make them happy. Now I have subs that I can not throw enough power to make them happy either.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

why not try 12s then??

Because they don't make them in the subs that I'm using currently. I was going to switch before finals last year but I wanted to try one more time with my BTLS before I did. Then I ended up getting the Team FI subs so now I'm stuck with trying to make 15's work.

This is when the subs first got put in for Slamology. There were not broken in at all and only had about 4 minutes play time and yes I did crack the windshield at this show. Kyle from DC Power was the one that actually noticed when it happened.

Archived