graham0599 Posted August 14, 2013 Report Posted August 14, 2013 Just wondering what you guys think of these speakers, I can get them for pretty cheap so I was considering them. Thanks, let me know what you think http://www.petra.com/db-drive-s9-6c-6-5-component-speakers.html http://www.dbdrive.net/s9%206c.html My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
graham0599 Posted August 15, 2013 Author Report Posted August 15, 2013 Bump for some help please guys! My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
trumpet1 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I've not heard these speakers but I've seen them at one of my distributors. They're said to sound very nice and they're well built.
carlosg_313 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 db drive components are great when you have the amp tuned right. did an install with the s9 components and loved the highs and mids. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
graham0599 Posted September 10, 2013 Author Report Posted September 10, 2013 Awesome Been thinking of running 2 sets on this amp at 2 ohm per channel http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44472_MB-Quart-ONX2.100.html or http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43834_Precision-Power-PPI-BK800.4.html?SearchClickout%5Bquery_id%5D=23891457&SearchClickout%5BIgnore%5D=1 to run active. Thoughts? My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
bassman619 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 Seen those comp sets on ebay..around 200 bucks..silk tweets ..guess they would sound smooth..cnt be bad rite? Never hear db drives but id try em You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
graham0599 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 Bump on amp help? Do you think it would make enough of a benefit to run active? My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.