not to like steal the thread or anything, but i want some in my truck under each seat (2 buckets and a bench) i dont know what all i need.... and since u ordered those maybe you could help me out... :) id like it to go to the bass, but the video i watched on there modual is kinda lame-o

and btw

BLUE

Yeah that bass module dont look the best,you could also try www.varad.com ,they have some nice lighting to but are priced alittle high to.I am just looking for on/off leds so you hgave to search on your own.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I forgot to get this the last time but wont forget the next time

276.jpg

High quality Oznium rubber duck named "Ozzy". It comes with a special LED which can be used to supercharge this duck's glowing power. Place him on your dash, in your glove box, on your rear-view mirror, or just on your desk. Chicks really dig this duck. No pun intended.

The duck is about 2.5" long and proudly displays the Oznium.com name on its chest.

Choose from a glow in the dark duck with an ultra violet LED or a classic red duck with a white LED.

$1.99 for a glow in the dark one with uv led

$2.99 for a red duck with white led

And everybody thought i was crazy for loving the duck

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

oznium is the best....those guys over there really try to sell good stuff at fair prices ( as a former scion xB owner, this p;ace was all the rage on scionlife.com ) and if you need any product questions answered they have a forum on the site, which loaded with all kinds of tutorials and wiring diagrams , they can set you up ( loganberry) with whatever you need , just do a little reading , and if you still cant find it, just give them a call - they actually answer the phone there !!!!

I was kind of a LED whore when my (former) broke ass was rocking the toaster

dcp_0961.jpg

the lights look way to bright in the pic cause of the camera , nowhere near as intense in person, and notice the cool orange glow of the cold cathodes in the foot wells - LED strips are where its at now, but they are a whole bunch more bright, and I only wanted suttle glow in the floor.

dcp_0971.jpg

and the rear footwells... I had several colors in there to start, but eventually changed out everything to orange, with a few blue ones selectively placed here and there, and it looked good. When I traded it in, the dealership kept it in the showroom to show it off, anfter adding some 18" s to it, and it sold in 2 days. I had it all of 8 months, and it was kept way way to damn clean...

dcp_0976.jpg

dcp_0960.jpg

sorry not trying to hijack, and I kinda thought it was relevant, and the right lighting in the right places has a very dramatic effect - IF you don't over do it :) like I did at first....

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i dont know why the photobucket pics are not shrinking down, they did the first time I viewed it, but now they are freakin huge. Sorry, I have no idea how to squish them down :blink:

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties