onesantaever Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 i would like to say i didn't have head phones on and i could hear all but the last one but it fricken hurt my ears i have very good hearing to begin with lol
TeamHT Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 .......really now... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
79 cutty Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 i would like to say i didn't have head phones on and i could hear all but the last one but it fricken hurt my ears i have very good hearing to begin with lol Really good ears? Maybe......but obviously not the strongest reading ability! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
-X-RaTeD- Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 16k, and 17k sound the same to me. 18k sounds like the same frequency as 16-17k, just lower volume, and can't hear 19k When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.