Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

single 18OA V2 D2


Recommended Posts

Posted

how many ppl on here are running a single 18OA the v2 d2 I wanna no whos is hitting over 142db

[media][/media]

Posted

single 18v2 d4...144.2@46hz sealed at the headrest

image_url-62954-1348093894.jpg

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

will this sub hit in the low 50s im sure if the right box is built I was just wanting to see what other ppl got with this sub cus im planning on building a 6th order for this sub once I get my alt and two batts my original box build was goin to be a 5.6 cubes ported at 31 hz I wanna get this thing as loud as I can I just no that im gonna have to get the box just right im going to be giving it clean power and junk

[media][/media]

Posted

true or not I heard this sub is underrated so ppl that don't no what thee doin wont blow these but im givin it a mb quart fx1000watt at ohm the 6th order I plan on building is the front chamber is 2.5 cubes @ 45hz and rear chamber 4 cubes @ 31 hz

[media][/media]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...