It can go a lot lower on the coilovers, but right now it's on the lowest approved setting according to the regulations over here. Following German TUV-rules, the car must have 8cm clearance to the lowest (metal) point underneath the car. 7cm clearance to lowest soft part (like a plastic bumper lip). So if you get pulled over with a car that has visible less clearance than 3 inches or so to any part of body(kit), you can end up with either a mandatory full technical inspection where everything has to be within regulation or your lose your plates. If the Police deem it far off regulation you can lose your plates on the spot in worst case. So it's a balance between looks and carefree driving without a fear of having to walk home..

Jeez that sony is huge. How do those focals sound??

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Jeez that sony is huge. How do those focals sound??

They are just excellent sound quality drivers. You can't really hear them as such, they just enforce the bass that is in front of you in the soundstage. A lot of people place these drivers up front, in fiberglass boxes under the dash etc, but I can't really see how that is necessary in this car at least, you can't hear bass coming from any other place than up front on the dashboard.

It should be said in this respect that they only play from 25-50hz, and the door midbass/front subs (as they are being used) play all the way down to 20hz with a very mild subsonic cutoff (12db/oct). Regarding output the four of them play like a very good 8" or a decent 10" I would say. Luckily they are part sponsored by the distributor, so they only cost me like $120 or so each. I think they retail for like $500 each in the US?

Competiton time again this weekend, have to drive across the country to catch the last event of the year (excluding finals) at the Gatebil event. Those of you that follow Speedhunters have probably seen footage from these events?

Should be a good weekend :)

Very nice ride / setup !!!

I would practically give my left nut for a 45 minute demo with my personal Disc in this car ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 3 weeks later...

Nice

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived