Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New build need ideas for enclosures


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just getting back into a build again after 20 years out of the big game. I have had everyday stuff 4-10's in a king ranch and 2 15's in an escalade but I just bought a 1995 Chevey SWB truck and I want to built a truck like back in the day. I'm going with 4 T2-D2 12's by rockford and want the best box I can get in the bed of the truck. This is a regular cab truck, want to port through the back wall. Going to run a T-1500dbcp to each sub. Is this too much for these subs or should I go to a different sub combo. I have a budget but still looking for the best I can do. any and all suggestions are wwelcome and I can't wait to buy my stuff next week and get started.

I'm building a competition ride, I had an old friend that is still in thegame tell me I did not have it anymore and we have to prove hiim wrong.

Here is what I'm thinking of for the system:

4-T1500 dbcp

2-T1000-4 AD

4-T2-D2 12's

2-P3s-8's

2-sets of Focal 6.5 anniversary editons with tweets

1- set of Focal 4"

1-3sixty.3

6-batteries, looking for help here on what kind

1- 270 Amp Altenator.

please anyand all help is much apreciated.

Posted

Plenty of blowthrough builds in that exact truck here on the website

Sanitarium(member here) has a damn loud truck, same bodystyle as yours. A 4th order will need to be your design, I've designed one for my generation which is a 99-06 GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado. My design is for 2 15s, also Fosgate. A design for 4 12s is pretty easy. Where are you located in the county?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...