How do i wire this! 2 Rca's for ZX650.4 and Soundqubed 2200.1

I took out my old amps and im installing my new amps! My old amps were a SSL5000.1 (bullshit i know) and a Crunch 900.4 (also bullshit lol) and they old set up i had the rca's split into 4 and into my 4 channel amp, but my 4 channel amp also had an rca out that i used to wire them into my mono amp. On my new zx650.4 it has 4 rca's in, but no rca's out. would i just split the original 2 rcas into 4, then split that into 8 and just not use 2 of the rca's?? or should i just splice 2 of the 4 rca's and wire them into my mono amp?? My deck is a Pioneer DEH-4400HD and i need a total of 6 rca's 4 for the 4channel and 2 for the mono

Uhh lemme see if I'm any help, kinda hard to picture what you're trying to say

you want to wire 4 Inputs(For your speakers) Into your deck, and you also want to tie it in with a Mono RCA(2 Inputs) = 6 Total inputs going into your headunit. Some head units only have 2 inputs which would make this not possible = new deck that has 4 inputs(2 For speaker, 2 for mono)

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to find a RCA adapter that can convert 4 inputs into 2 outputs from your speaker amp, wire those to the speaker inputs behind your deck, then plug your subwoofer RCA's into the mono part of your deck.

Archived