The safety is between your ears.,. Aka your brain & keeping finger away from bang switch

keep your booger hook off the bang switch and itll all be ok.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

The safety is between your ears.,. Aka your brain & keeping finger away from bang switch

keep your booger hook off the bang switch and itll all be ok.

:roflmao: Never heard it explained like that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I still like the shield over all more anyway but since it seems like they are impossible to find I'm also looking at the 9c

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

readying some of these post it seems like some assume shit happens. So lets try a little experiment. Take your gun, load it, set in on the table. Do not let anyone in the room, not one can touch it with a finger hand stick or whatever. just leave it alone, and let me know when it goes off...........don't worry i'll wait. lol I don't own any firearms, I have though. I believe that if you want to purchase a weapon go ahead. if you feel like you need to carry it go ahead. but don't say that stuff just happens. there is a reason it happens. the person made a mistake or did it on purpose. end of story. over 18 and half years in the army. just a grunt. have been deployed enough times to know that if I load my weapon, round in the chamber, weapon on safe, the only way it goes off is if I put it in on semi or auto and pull the trigger. Now a weapon can go off without pulling the trigger but only when the weapon had let 100s of round through it (saw/240) or you toss it in a fire. just my soap box there. If you want to get a weapon and carry it, go ahead. its your right and I will continue to fight for it. end of soap box. lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

When I said shit happens, I also meant as mistakes happen. Obviously sitting on a table it won't go off. This isn't a damn pro gun or anti gun control argument so that's really irreverent to me. I'm not buying a gun to sit it on the table. Mistakes happen. I want one extra added form of safety. It's preference. If you don't like safeties, that's fine, I do.

Mechman 240a alt

But anyways back to point, I was looking for reliable compact 9mm suggestions before this turned into a shit storm over a safety.

Mechman 240a alt

Archived